Must be able to showcase the above content in 3D
Must be able to link multiple screens and compare using keywords, sentences, paragraphs
Able to create zones to place the different 3D content eg 4,6,8 etc zones for the screen
Able to manipulate 3D content to move them into different zones
Layers and layers of filters to control results eg specific keywords, formulas etc
Huge cache for browser to store data
How I will link everything together via my interface which UI/UX I have already clearly demonstrated.
HTTP over QUIC is meant to be a Peer to Peer Transport layer, with the ability to fall back over HTTPS 2 over TCPIP, ideal to be designed for use in the Next Generation Internet for Blockchain. HTTP over QUIC and HTTPS over TCPIP are never meant to be compatible, and so is the application layer between the two, but the ability to switch between the 2 meant that the future browser can be used over TCPIP and Peer to Peer, creating a browser that can used in different Operating Systems. You do not need DNS Servers to be linked to an IP Address, but a Mac Address and a unique ID Blockchain node.
1) It is the greatest datamining tool, creating the greatest insight into mining for database, increasing productivity by a hundredfold, hundred of views, using AI to achieve the impossible.
2) Let me explain, the present technologies of the search engine with the browser, where tabs are used to present different webpages, will be blown away when u merged different technologies, with rule based firewall for a start, where u can specify the input/outputs, import datasets from a set of library(different library for different classes,eg like for financial industry, underwriting for insurance firms), to assess risks with mathematical formulas, with layers and filtering, with 3D and virtualisation, it is possible to present hundreds of different views, like the carousel of a 3D webpage, to see different views of the “solution”, stretching the limits of programming software, with AI.
3) I invent this productivity tool to solve the world’s problems, with it u can use it to find solutions, different paths to take, different links to employ, to teach the world my skills in troubleshooting, so that it can provide different solutions for everyone. The world’s problems is so complex, and everyone problems is uniquely different, so u need different solutions to solve different problems.
4) I am bringing the world light years ahead, where the present 64bit computers cannot handle the requisites, u need to have hardware to advance to that level, in order to compliment the advances of software. It is possible however to spread out the innovations, by coding parts of requirements to present day technologies, making improvements step by step.
5) Software companies of the world, be it open or proprietory, I challenge u to meet up to my expectations, to create next generation software, to solve problems for the world.
*My algorithms uses AI and Machine Learning to index(spider) and tag, link and compare, metadata together with content, supports all file types, and is able to separate videos into images and sound, uses voice to understand and translate and even command and control your computer, indexes everything on the world wide web into libraries of database that exists in AI servers which supports 3D searches with UI/UX I am currently developing. It is intelligent enough to store searches that was done beforehand and use it for future searches with timestamp to ensure the latest information, same with what Google searches can do today. My technology uses huge cache of storage, minimum gigabytes of storage to store your searches in a browser, which will clear once you clear your browser when you close. I see a future where temporary memory like DRAM will not be utilised when a new 3 Dimension database is invented and the transmission of data is hugely optimised, where this storage is able to accomodate both temporary memory and huge cache which present SSD cannot support. I also see a future of this 3D Browser which can be downloaded and installed in different OS that support Apple, Android, Windows and Linux where the limitations will be your hardware and GPU acceleration.
The end of Moore’s Law. I already seen it coming and waiting for the right timing to introduce all my technologies. I will use AI ML and Algorithms that sit at the kernel that will optimise CPU multi threading performance, and it will optimise everything, memory, cache, virtual, even the transfer of data between the storage using NVME, GPU and software acceleration, between Local and external data at Edge, even new technologies of 3D stacking. Only then can I realise my dreams to create my 3D Search Engine.
My goals will be after creating the neuromorphic computer is to bring it alive in blockchain. I do not believe in reinventing the wheel. I will merge all existing technologies and fill in the missing blanks. And these are my goals prior to the release of my White Paper.
1. Like Bitcoin, there’s no real identity on the blockchain. Bitcoin will be the defacto currency. I do not intend to reinvent the wheel. I will use an existing Crypto Exchange and it’s wallets but only issue Bitcoins/XRP which my clients can convert to any digital currency they want.
2. I will use XRP (Ripple) to build my P2P Financial platform and modify it’s technologies based on my needs. (This is for my P2P Platform for Financials and is separate from my Intelligent OS and 3D Search platform)
3. Voice Recognition Technology, NLP, Automatic translation, Machine Learning as a AI programming language.
4. Apps, APIs, and Algorithms will be stored in the AI Cloud. Tools will be created to port to any platforms. Indexing by spiders will comb the entire internet including video which will strip videos into images frame by frame and voices where all you need is a sample to find anything, including all types of files and images. A new browser with a new UI/UX will present data in 2D/3D, AR/VR different tabs into different zones, containers which can be used to link and compare data, and be used to be put aside and used to find the closest answer you want in different zones. This will be at the client side, and on the server side will be in the cloud with superfast neuromorphic servers. The key to intelligent indexing is to link all types of files like eg videos and images by tagging with meta data, even stripping videos to frame by frame images and sound, and associate them to keywords, every types of files can be done this way, using AI and machine learning, to create a massive library of everything in the Next Gen Internet, which can be open or closed.
PS. I do not control the markets but let demand control the direction of technology, where present technology of intelligent indexing will create mass deployment of the Cloud and Big Data, different new types of browsers which I will design to merge for 2D/3D, VR/AR, Videos and even research, linking all kinds of searches with metadata with an new kind of indexing engine(spider) on intelligent databases and files, which will span the entire internet, both TCPIP and Blockchain, and I will ultimately merged everything together.
5. A Unified Encrypted 3D Database will be used which is backward compatible.
6. The world’s largest Bitcoin mining Datacentre on Neuromorphic computers to mine our own bitcoin. Once the benefits of mining bitcoin ends, I will take over and make it illegal for anyone else in the world to do it, and I will only do it for IMF/World Bank, printing any amounts of digital currency the world needs, but I will put back with Technologies and Innovations, to prevent a loss of confidence, effectively solving the crisis in the World Financial System, but the World must accept my terms first, only I know how to hack into Bitcoin, the World is not ready for it yet.
7. Link our platform to all the World’s Stock Exchanges which we will export our technologies on Next Generation Neuromorphic Datacenters so you can trade any assets or debts or commodities 24/7 365 days a year.
8. The old internet is supported by TCPIP, but the next gen Internet 3.0 is supported by Blockchain 3.0 with Matrix nodes that is based on ID and Mac Addresses. New switches will bridge the gap which will convert TCPIP to Blockchain 3.0 with Matrix nodes and vice versa and support even iOT devices that require AI. Intelligent NAT will update address from both TCPIP and Blockchain 3.0 via Routing Tables that is supported by most modern routers/modems once you connect to the internet.
9. So essentially 6G is a totally new decentralised network on Blockchain with backward compatibility to TCPIP.
10. So essentially Servers on the Cloud will exists on both networks, and you can use today’s devices to also access AI servers on the Cloud on Blockchain.
11. TCPIP networks require DNS servers but in a decentralised network, you are identified by your Matrix nodes, uniqued identifiers like a combination of Mac addresses
12. Another way will be using new technologies to create unique identifiers on Blockchain 3.0 that will not compromise your privacy but know where your country of origin.
13. Li-Fi will be widely used when 5G is adopted worldwide as a last link to the Internet where the electricity GRID is present in remote areas. Thru advances in compacting the cells in LED and maximising the spectrum, Li-Fi will achieve speeds similar to Fibre and 5G.
14. How will WiFi7 works in the next gen Internet? Present WiFi6 uses your connection to WiFi to remember your network and when it comes into range, it will connect seamlessly, however this feature is not available for Mobile network which is depending on your service provider. For WiFi7, the same seamless connection is available for both WiFi and Mobile where an AI alogorithm will determine which network is in range and connect automatically without manually switching networks, where tokens and new encryption keys will ensure it is unhackable unlike WPA2. A totally new spectrum will be used with transmission speeds beyond Li-Fi from today’s WiFi6 for 5G.
15. So what is the future implications of the Next Generation Internet? With 5G now we can create 2 different networks, 1 our existing TCPIP network and another our Blockchain network on Sandbox(Testing) where you can test every technology you want for pros and cons before we implement for the rollout of 6G. You do not need every country to be setup, Singapore is positioned to lead this venture as it has not implemented 5G until 2020, and the rest of the world can participate and share in this innovations. This is different from a traditional Sandbox as everything is Live and you will straightaway see the ecosystem of problems and correct it.
16. I will test out MindSpore ecosystem to see it’s image processing capabilities for 3D searches on Blockchain 3.0 and create all the missing technologies for intelligent searches on the Next Generation Internet.
17. I will modify the Blockchain 3.0 protocol to support Mesh networks for store and forward in case the Internet is down using technologies like Bridgefy.
To prove all my theories work I will setup a network with a static IP and create a DMZ zone to create Matrix nodes that does not require a DNS, DHCP server but very complex routing rules and NAT translations together with MAC addresses to control both incoming and outgoing traffic and run all kinds of protocols and services, alongside with IPv4 and IPv6, using blockchain 3.0 technology, which is encrypted and cannot be hacked, to test hundreds of scenerios using neuromorphic computers. It will be backward compatible to TCPIP and all you need to modify is intelligent routers, switches and nodes that support these two different networks once plug into the internet will auto update all the features to support this new standard.
We are now seeing the light at the horizon. You will have a totally open source hardware and software solution that will explode to see the RISC V Clusters on a version of Ubuntu features that will use Intelligent OS on Blockchain 3.0 that will be a node on every iOT devices, that will share and transfer info instantly and seamlessly be connected in extreme speeds. We are going to see all these breakthru soon and I will be the catalyst. Now with the latest programmable CPU technologies adopted by Intel and AMD, where 3D stack and components that can be incorporated to the CPU, we are seeing customisable hardware solutions catching up with software where everything can be maximise for peak performance for HPC, even beating what the Quantum computer can do today. Yes, I intend to study all the features of GPU and Software acceleration, Edge capabilities for both Local and external data, AI image capabilities and NPU, NVME transfer speeds for cache, memory and virtual memory, to create a solution where everything is optimised in an architecture that is 100x beyond the capabilities of Apple Quantum computers or I cannot achieve what I want to do when I bring everything together to use Algorithms, AI and ML together beyond Blockchain 4.0
So everything is linked together using my Intelligent OS, Control stack, App stack on Blockchain 3.0 using 3D Search using Microsoft Hololens and Mixed Reality with VirtualBox.
1) Aircrafts, Ships, Weapon System, Radar System, even Vehicles.
2) World Trading System.
3) Financial Systems. Digital Currency.
4) Content platforms.
Hardware is everything on Neuromorphic computers. Internet is on multi-core fibres and LiFi spread spectrum using speeds beyond 50x today`s satellite technologies.
Step 1. Ampere Altra 9 – 80 cores CPU + GPU + No Ram
Step 2. AMD Ryzen 9 4900H and 4900HS – AMD’s SmartShift feature, which enables the system to shift power between the CPU and GPU
Step 3. I will create my own RISC V on clusters to test indexing and presentation of 3D search capabilties on new 3D browser interface, optimising the control stack and later the software stack. And finally port to my platform of Neuromorphic Clusters and maximise to 100x what Apple Quantum computers can do.
1) I will use Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
2) Use Open source Chromium Browser with Virtual Box (not necessary at this stage but I need compatibility with Linux)
3) Use Microsoft Hololens with Mixed Reality but redesign the entire UI like the presentation of Ocean Vibes Desktop and add my own customisation. With Microsoft Hololens, you already know my basic requirements.
4) Create the entire backend database using very large scale datasets with GPU Data frames especially the handling of multiple threads of clusters on multiple CPUs like 80 minimum. Study and research AMD’s SmartShift feature, which enables the system to shift power between the CPU and GPU
5) Add Jarvis capabilities for voice controls by creating the entire commands and instructions
6) Port everything to NormadBSD(Unix-redesigned) and add all links to Linux.
This is only form the basics of my Intelligent OS with RISC-V hardware. Later I will port to Neuromorphic computers.
7) I need later intergrade with Blockchain 3.0 and create the distributed node and by then add control and app stack.
8) Port all Linux apps capabilities and libraries and even containers.
Intelligent OS will be a Unix OS which is similar to NormadBSD(Unix-redesigned) and add all links to Linux. I will add TaskManager to NormaBSD that can see programs and background applications, if any code is run inside my OS I can see everything, I will add Memory management Tools to Virtual memory, pagefile, temp, and everything similar to Windows which Linux dos not have. Programs will be installed and managed with digital certificate similar to Ubuntu, with a separate control and application stack, the browser need not be tightly intergrated with the OS, so I am able to snap in any kinds of browsers I want, even VirtualBox or 3D applications. These are some of the hacks I give everyone freely because nobody meets up to my expectations. Wait til I start hacking into Windows instruction sets then totally Windows have no more value. It is damn easy because none of your registry is encrypted. Networking will be based n Wndows 7 OS as I do not need all the fancy stuff of DNS or Active Directory but will manage both file systems and profiles across the entire Mac address and ID. Control of all drivers will be beyond the Computer Management panel and I can easily add or remove all services here, with added digital certificates for the update of all drivers. So it is hack proof and everything will be locked down unless it is authorised
The technology is already here. You can use Text to voice to convert everything to voice. Linking it to a dictionary of keywords to make the computer understand different languages, male and female voices and their emotions, even programming commands can easily be adapted with machine learning, everything is intergrated with algorithms where this interface can be used to control everything in a computer. We have now Google Assistant, Siri and Alexa, and soon everything can be linked to control everything you use in software like using a voice command to read your emails, ask for the weather etc. Most technology today is not able to properly linked voice activation to all applications. The same technology you use for a DeepFake, you can divide the video and the sound, and recreate or merge with other samples, to create anything you want. I can even create programming codes into sound, even creating malware or hacking tools, there is no boundaries I can think of, only I am not releasing this to the public, or else the damage will be great. AI algoritms will also make spiders so intelligent it will be able to identify images, split videos into images and voice and identify it’s contents, even support transcribing voice into text and translate languages. This is the missing link everyone is looking for, and those who invested in DeepFake technology already know it is now possible. Welcome to the future of technology.
No SSID, SSID can be hidden, New Encryption keys, Mac Address that cannot be spoofed, New AI Algorithms, WiFi range can be extended or restricted, New data transmission speed for WiFi7 beyond MIMO, New spread spectrum technology that does not require 100% connection all the time where data packets are merged with AI Algorithms, Beacon swarm cannot be enforced, pfSense for increased speeds and security with Firewalls and VPNs, I have covered all the vulnerabilities for WiFi 7, I do not think the IETF can beat me at this, I did everything in 1 hour. Next, the testing and experimental phase. That is not my job since everybody fool around with my work.
*Copyright by United Nations China
Maximizing Performance in Congested Environments
Designed for high-density connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 offers up to a four-fold capacity increase over its Wi-Fi 5 predecessor. With Wi-Fi 6, multiple APs deployed in dense device environments can collectively deliver required quality-of-service (QoS) to more clients with more diverse usage profiles. This is made possible by a range of technologies – such as BSS Coloring – which maximizes network performance by working even within heavily congested, co-channel interference environments. From our perspective, BSS Coloring will play a critical role in helping Wi-Fi evolve into a collision-free, deterministic wireless technology as the IEEE looks to integrate future iterations of the mechanism into new wireless standards to support the future of Wi-Fi and beyond.
Interested in learning more about 802.11ax? Read the related articles below:
The Target Wake Time mechanism first appeared in the IEEE 802.11ah “Wi-Fi HaLow” standard.
Published in 2017, the low-power standard is specifically designed to support the large-scale deployment of IoT infrastructure – such as stations and sensors – that intelligently coordinate signal sharing. The TWT feature further evolved with the IEEE 802.11ax standard, as stations and sensors are now only required to wake and communicate with the specific Beacon(s) transmitting instructions for the TWT Broadcast sessions they belong to. This allows the wireless IEEE 802.11ax standard to optimize power saving for many devices, with more reliable, deterministic and LTE-like performance.
As Maddalena Nurchis and Boris Bellalta of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona noted in a recent paper, TWT also “opens the door” to fully maximizing new MU capabilities in 802.11ax by supporting the scheduling of both MU-DL and MU-UL transmissions. In addition, TWT can be used to collect information from stations, such as channel sounding and buffers occupancy in pre-defined periods. Last, but certainly not least, TWT can potentially help multiple WLANs in dense deployment scenarios reach consensus on non-overlapping schedules to further improve Overlapping Basic Service Set (OBSS) co-existence.
That means I can use this technology to piggy back existing Fibre connections to even create speeds beyond 100 to 1000 to 10,000 times the present technology and capacity. I can modify existing 5G networks into an OPEN or CLOSED network, where police, security and medical personnel can use the OPEN network, and the rest of the world to use the CLOSED network, even 5G wireless routers can support this feature, when the technology of using sound to piggyback on existing fibre can increase your capacity up to 10000x and 100000x times, all it takes is a slight modification which can be tested and implemented in months, before we implement our 5G networks in 2020. I can even use a VPN service to secure this OPEN network, which most countries do not implement this layer of security in their 5G networks. You can use existing 4G Fibre networks to upgrade to 5G. All you need to do is make sure your new 5G equipment conforms to the spectrum you are allocated, which can be easily customised to handle both OPEN and CLOSE, as it is unlikely to exceed your capacity, even for Wireless routers. Contributed by Oogle.
Scientists have perfected a new technology that can transform a fibre optic cable into a highly sensitive microphone capable of detecting a single footstep from up to 40km away.
Guards at listening posts protecting remote sensitive sites from attackers such as terrorists or environmental saboteurs can eavesdrop across huge tracts of territory using the new system which has been created to beef up security around national borders, railway networks, airports and vital oil and gas pipelines.
Devised by QinetiQ, the privatised Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA), the technology piggybacks on the existing fibre optic communication cable network, millions of miles of which have been laid across.
Trials have already been staged in Europe to use the OptaSense system, which evolved out of military sonar and submarine technology, on railways to prevent vandals or thieves trespassing on high-speed lines as well as to counter terrorism. It has been deployed by several blue chip oil companies to protect energy pipelines which run through some of the most lawless and remote regions of the world.
Oil and gas companies lose millions of pounds each year through “hot tapping” in which thieves siphon off oil to sell. The process can be dangerous, resulting in explosions which have claimed hundreds of lives as well as causing serious environmental damage. Its creators say the system can also safeguard against accidental damage caused by builders and farmers working close to pipelines in Europe and North America. But it is hoped the technology will be rolled out to enhance security arrangements at prestige sites, among them Heathrow’s Terminal 5 or the Olympic Games and to protect major gatherings of world leaders such as during the G8, which has become an increasing magnet for protest movements.
Darpa has a project that protects undersea oil pipelines with sound sensors that can listen to any meddling of it’s oil pipelines via fibre optics. This technology can be modified to piggy back on multicores fibres using Sound to travel beyond the Speed of Light for transmission of huge data beyond 255Tbps and will be the Next Generation Internet beyond 5G which the secret lies in the media to facilitate this transmission.
How did the researchers at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) and University of Central Florida (CREOL) do it? Multi-core fiber, of course! As it stands, the entire internet backbone consists of single-mode glass and plastic fiber. These fibers can only carry one mode of light — which, in essence, means they can only carry the light from a single laser. (It’s a bit more complex than that, but it’s beyond the scope of this story to explain it any further.) You can still use wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) to push insane amounts of data down a single fiber (a few terabits), but we will eventually run up against the laws of physics.
Multi-core fiber — literally a strand of optical fiber that has multiple cores running along it — allows for multi-mode operation. It has historically been hard (and costly) to make high-quality multi-mode fiber, but it seems those barriers are finally starting to fall. In this case, the TU/e and CREOL researchers used a glass fiber with seven individual cores, arranged in a hexagon. They used spatial multiplexing to hit 5.1 terabits per carrier, and then WDM to squeeze 50 carriers down the seven cores — for a total of 255Tbps. This wasn’t just a short-range laboratory demo, either: The multi-mode fiber link was one kilometer (0.62 miles) long. [Research paper: doi:10.1038/nphoton.2014.243]
(The image at the top of this story is DARPA’s multi-core photonic-bandgap fiber — not the seven-core fiber used in the research discussed here.)
Eventually, multi-mode fiber will most likely replace the internet’s current single-mode backbone — but considering such an upgrade would require millions of miles of new multi-core cabling, and lots of new routing hardware to handle the multi-mode connections, we’re talking very long-term here. Still, with internet traffic continuing to grow at an alarming rate — mostly fueled by the popularity of streaming video, and smartphones and tablets bringing billions more people online — it’s nice to know that we now have the necessary technology to make sure that we don’t run out of bandwidth any time soon.