We are now seeing the light at the horizon. You will have a totally open source hardware and software solution that will explode to see the RISC V Clusters on a version of Ubuntu features that will use Intelligent OS on Blockchain 3.0 that will be a node on every iOT devices, that will share and transfer info instantly and seamlessly be connected in extreme speeds. We are going to see all these breakthru soon and I will be the catalyst. Now with the latest programmable CPU technologies adopted by Intel and AMD, where 3D stack and components that can be incorporated to the CPU, we are seeing customisable hardware solutions catching up with software where everything can be maximise for peak performance for HPC, even beating what the Quantum computer can do today. Yes, I intend to study all the features of GPU and Software acceleration, Edge capabilities for both Local and external data, AI image capabilities and NPU, NVME transfer speeds for cache, memory and virtual memory, to create a solution where everything is optimised in an architecture that is 100x beyond the capabilities of Apple Quantum computers or I cannot achieve what I want to do when I bring everything together to use Algorithms, AI and ML together beyond Blockchain 4.0
So everything is linked together using my Intelligent OS, Control stack, App stack on Blockchain 3.0 using 3D Search using Microsoft Hololens and Mixed Reality with VirtualBox.
1) Aircrafts, Ships, Weapon System, Radar System, even Vehicles.
2) World Trading System.
3) Financial Systems. Digital Currency.
4) Content platforms.
Hardware is everything on Neuromorphic computers. Internet is on multi-core fibres and LiFi spread spectrum using speeds beyond 50x today`s satellite technologies.
Step 1. Ampere Altra 9 – 80 cores CPU + GPU + No Ram
Step 2. AMD Ryzen 9 4900H and 4900HS – AMD’s SmartShift feature, which enables the system to shift power between the CPU and GPU
Step 3. I will create my own RISC V on clusters to test indexing and presentation of 3D search capabilties on new 3D browser interface, optimising the control stack and later the software stack. And finally port to my platform of Neuromorphic Clusters and maximise to 100x what Apple Quantum computers can do.
1) I will use Microsoft Windows 10 OS.
2) Use Open source Chromium Browser with Virtual Box (not necessary at this stage but I need compatibility with Linux)
3) Use Microsoft Hololens with Mixed Reality but redesign the entire UI like the presentation of Ocean Vibes Desktop and add my own customisation. With Microsoft Hololens, you already know my basic requirements.
4) Create the entire backend database using very large scale datasets with GPU Data frames especially the handling of multiple threads of clusters on multiple CPUs like 80 minimum. Study and research AMD’s SmartShift feature, which enables the system to shift power between the CPU and GPU
5) Add Jarvis capabilities for voice controls by creating the entire commands and instructions
6) Port everything to NormadBSD(Unix-redesigned) and add all links to Linux.
This is only form the basics of my Intelligent OS with RISC-V hardware. Later I will port to Neuromorphic computers.
7) I need later intergrade with Blockchain 3.0 and create the distributed node and by then add control and app stack.
8) Port all Linux apps capabilities and libraries and even containers.
Intelligent OS will be a Unix OS which is similar to NormadBSD(Unix-redesigned) and add all links to Linux. I will add TaskManager to NormaBSD that can see programs and background applications, if any code is run inside my OS I can see everything, I will add Memory management Tools to Virtual memory, pagefile, temp, and everything similar to Windows which Linux dos not have. Programs will be installed and managed with digital certificate similar to Ubuntu, with a separate control and application stack, the browser need not be tightly intergrated with the OS, so I am able to snap in any kinds of browsers I want, even VirtualBox or 3D applications. These are some of the hacks I give everyone freely because nobody meets up to my expectations. Wait til I start hacking into Windows instruction sets then totally Windows have no more value. It is damn easy because none of your registry is encrypted. Networking will be based n Wndows 7 OS as I do not need all the fancy stuff of DNS or Active Directory but will manage both file systems and profiles across the entire Mac address and ID. Control of all drivers will be beyond the Computer Management panel and I can easily add or remove all services here, with added digital certificates for the update of all drivers. So it is hack proof and everything will be locked down unless it is authorised