1) When use a DropBox, the link to the original files is listed, so you do not need to transfer the entire file when the original file is already there, so in fact you transfer the link for the DMA to access that file.
2) Even large storage systems can use this technology, as the original is never lost, you do not need to transfer the entire file but a link to that file which is contained in a memory address of the DMA.
3) So you do not need to transfer duplicates, this can be embedded in Meta Data of the site address, so everything can be given a Memory address in DMA of a storage SSD system, which is as fast as sampling a huge database to find all the answers for a CPU.
4) This technology can be used in a system or a network, but if you want to use it across the entire internet, there is always a risk of data loss eg a for a network of computers for search engines.
5) So this SSD is designed in this way, Original files can only be read but cannot be written unless you have superuser status, and others DMA memory links can have backups but only can delete their own files which contain the links but can never delete the original files, it is locked up in a container. If I add a 3D encrypted database what will I have? Trillions of data for less than a few hundred dollars.
6) So how will the files look like? You can easily see the actual file when you create a link to that actual file, and the actual file that does not contain the link, and it will be stored in different partitions.
7) This technology is meant for huge data files beyond 1GB as it will take away the time for download, it is not meant to replace the Operating System, however you can use this as a link in your network to deploy or backup your data.
8) This technology also use a technology to verify your data to show that it is exactly as the original but this is just a link, so there is no data corruption.
9) Microsoft use a link to the actual files but I use a DMA Address in memory and Microsoft technology is meant for the OS but mine is meant for a portion of the storage.
10) A lot depends on if you are downloading a file which uses the FTP protocol or streamng a video, both technologies are different.
This is how I can make the Neuromorphic CPU even 100x the competition of a Supercomputer.
*Patent due to United Nations China