1) It does not use DNS but still Domain Names linked to Mac Address which is the fundamentals of the distributed networks. No centralised DNS Servers with IP addresses but a DNS record that will be kept in every node or PC which includes all the features of DNS for NAT, intelligent routing, store and forward etc.
2) Similar to IPs, there will be meta data that link site address and content for 3D intelligent searches for the new age of resolving huge database of decentralised workstations where everything can be controlled by the control stack in each node, including applications via the software stack.
3) To optimised speeds with huge cache you need to utilise the GPU frame to merge with thousands of threads with I/O and present day supercomputers like Google and IBM cannot achieve this.
4) This Blockchain protocol is protected by pfSence and VPN tunneling and it’s encryption cannot be hacked due to not using keys but a Algorithm’s secrets.
5) This Blockchain protocol is not designed to run on IP4 or IP6, but in very fast multicore fibres, LiFi and beyond WiFi6.
6) Domain names will still be used and you can personalised everything including your websites, wallets, etc.
7) IDs will be created from technology of the future including Facial, Fingerprint, Voice and DNA or a combination of these. So online transactions are very secure.
8) Most important, trillions of devices will come online and everything will be connected to the internet except your brain, those who are disabled can also use sensors of the brain to control your computer, where even taste and smell can be projected with feelings and responses, so a matrix order of addressing must be implemented for Mac address and it’s combinations with device IDs, Manufacturers IDs etc.
9) For 4G you cannot transmit both data and voice at the same time but for 5G you can, it depends on your number of instances or threads and it can also support virtualization which all can run concurrently.
10) Google Compute Engine tries to be a test platfom for Blockchain but there are so many parameters missing, to me it is just a Virtualization Server. If you want to test Blockchain you need to perfect DNS and IP before you switch over to a distributed network on Domain and Mac addresses which is a record found in every Mining PC, where the technology lies in how this Mining network works. Experienced miners on bitcoin will already have an idea how everything works on TCPIP but I redesigned it on Blockchain. So technically you can divide the transport layer and later I port over to Blockchain on an consensus network, as my testings have not yet completed due to meddling.
11) If you understand how I use storage you will understand how I use partitions with superuser access to store containers for wallets to store crypto-currency, where this folder will also be encrypted and linked to a domain access where you know the domain but you do not have this access unless you have payment consensus, so everything is monitored by cameras 24/7 365 days a year so there is no issue with hacks in the ICO exchange.
12) When I was an administrator at UOB Bank, we use Sun Solaris (Unix OS) with Windows so I can say I am very experienced with both, my Intelligent OS is Unix based which has no compatibility issue with Windows OS, so I have chosen the path of least resistance, and I know I will definitely succeed as all the technologies are already there. Intelligent OS is Unix OS linked to a App library of Linux Apps.
13) All are based on Open or Closed networks and every crypto is the same, Bitcoin has both and all the other crypto currency, it depends on the solutions you chose and I cannot advise you as there are hundreds of solutions.
14) I have already completed the design of the transport layer for DNS records without the need of a DNS Server.