My goals will be after creating the neuromorphic computer is to bring it alive in blockchain. I do not believe in reinventing the wheel. I will merge all existing technologies and fill in the missing blanks. And these are my goals prior to the release of my White Paper.
1. Like Bitcoin, there’s no real identity on the blockchain. Bitcoin will be the defacto currency. I do not intend to reinvent the wheel. I will use an existing Crypto Exchange and it’s wallets but only issue Bitcoins/XRP which my clients can convert to any digital currency they want.
2. I will use XRP (Ripple) to build my P2P Financial platform and modify it’s technologies based on my needs. (This is for my P2P Platform for Financials and is separate from my Intelligent OS and 3D Search platform)
3. Voice Recognition Technology, NLP, Automatic translation, Machine Learning as a AI programming language.
4. Apps, APIs, and Algorithms will be stored in the AI Cloud. Tools will be created to port to any platforms. Indexing by spiders will comb the entire internet including video which will strip videos into images frame by frame and voices where all you need is a sample to find anything, including all types of files and images. A new browser with a new UI/UX will present data in 2D/3D, AR/VR different tabs into different zones, containers which can be used to link and compare data, and be used to be put aside and used to find the closest answer you want in different zones. This will be at the client side, and on the server side will be in the cloud with superfast neuromorphic servers. The key to intelligent indexing is to link all types of files like eg videos and images by tagging with meta data, even stripping videos to frame by frame images and sound, and associate them to keywords, every types of files can be done this way, using AI and machine learning, to create a massive library of everything in the Next Gen Internet, which can be open or closed.
PS. I do not control the markets but let demand control the direction of technology, where present technology of intelligent indexing will create mass deployment of the Cloud and Big Data, different new types of browsers which I will design to merge for 2D/3D, VR/AR, Videos and even research, linking all kinds of searches with metadata with an new kind of indexing engine(spider) on intelligent databases and files, which will span the entire internet, both TCPIP and Blockchain, and I will ultimately merged everything together.
5. A Unified Encrypted 3D Database will be used which is backward compatible.
6. The world’s largest Bitcoin mining Datacentre on Neuromorphic computers to mine our own bitcoin. Once the benefits of mining bitcoin ends, I will take over and make it illegal for anyone else in the world to do it, and I will only do it for IMF/World Bank, printing any amounts of digital currency the world needs, but I will put back with Technologies and Innovations, to prevent a loss of confidence, effectively solving the crisis in the World Financial System, but the World must accept my terms first, only I know how to hack into Bitcoin, the World is not ready for it yet.
7. Link our platform to all the World’s Stock Exchanges which we will export our technologies on Next Generation Neuromorphic Datacenters so you can trade any assets or debts or commodities 24/7 365 days a year.
8. The old internet is supported by TCPIP, but the next gen Internet 3.0 is supported by Blockchain 3.0 with Matrix nodes that is based on ID and Mac Addresses. New switches will bridge the gap which will convert TCPIP to Blockchain 3.0 with Matrix nodes and vice versa and support even iOT devices that require AI. Intelligent NAT will update address from both TCPIP and Blockchain 3.0 via Routing Tables that is supported by most modern routers/modems once you connect to the internet.
9. So essentially 6G is a totally new decentralised network on Blockchain with backward compatibility to TCPIP.
10. So essentially Servers on the Cloud will exists on both networks, and you can use today’s devices to also access AI servers on the Cloud on Blockchain.
11. TCPIP networks require DNS servers but in a decentralised network, you are identified by your Matrix nodes, uniqued identifiers like a combination of Mac addresses
12. Another way will be using new technologies to create unique identifiers on Blockchain 3.0 that will not compromise your privacy but know where your country of origin.
13. Li-Fi will be widely used when 5G is adopted worldwide as a last link to the Internet where the electricity GRID is present in remote areas. Thru advances in compacting the cells in LED and maximising the spectrum, Li-Fi will achieve speeds similar to Fibre and 5G.
14. How will WiFi7 works in the next gen Internet? Present WiFi6 uses your connection to WiFi to remember your network and when it comes into range, it will connect seamlessly, however this feature is not available for Mobile network which is depending on your service provider. For WiFi7, the same seamless connection is available for both WiFi and Mobile where an AI alogorithm will determine which network is in range and connect automatically without manually switching networks, where tokens and new encryption keys will ensure it is unhackable unlike WPA2. A totally new spectrum will be used with transmission speeds beyond Li-Fi from today’s WiFi6 for 5G.
15. So what is the future implications of the Next Generation Internet? With 5G now we can create 2 different networks, 1 our existing TCPIP network and another our Blockchain network on Sandbox(Testing) where you can test every technology you want for pros and cons before we implement for the rollout of 6G. You do not need every country to be setup, Singapore is positioned to lead this venture as it has not implemented 5G until 2020, and the rest of the world can participate and share in this innovations. This is different from a traditional Sandbox as everything is Live and you will straightaway see the ecosystem of problems and correct it.
16. I will test out MindSpore ecosystem to see it’s image processing capabilities for 3D searches on Blockchain 3.0 and create all the missing technologies for intelligent searches on the Next Generation Internet.
17. I will modify the Blockchain 3.0 protocol to support Mesh networks for store and forward in case the Internet is down using technologies like Bridgefy.
To prove all my theories work I will setup a network with a static IP and create a DMZ zone to create Matrix nodes that does not require a DNS, DHCP server but very complex routing rules and NAT translations together with MAC addresses to control both incoming and outgoing traffic and run all kinds of protocols and services, alongside with IPv4 and IPv6, using blockchain 3.0 technology, which is encrypted and cannot be hacked, to test hundreds of scenerios using neuromorphic computers. It will be backward compatible to TCPIP and all you need to modify is intelligent routers, switches and nodes that support these two different networks once plug into the internet will auto update all the features to support this new standard.